Asian Coleslawcomments (13) February 13th, 2012
1/2 - medium cabbage
2-3 green onions
2 - crowns of broccoli
1 cup - sliced almonds
2 - tangerines or small oranges
2 - 3oz packages - Ramen Noodles Chicken Flavor
2 packets of Chicken Flavor from Ramen Noodles
3/4 cup oil (Olive or Canola Oil)
1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup Sugar
- Shred or finely chop cabbage, carrots and broccoli heads in bowl.
- Dice green onions.
- Add sliced almonds.
- Cut up tangerines or small oranges.
- Crush uncooked Ramen Noodles. Set chicken flavor packets aside. (Tip: To crush noodles, place noodles in ziplock baggie and bang with any hard kitchen tool to break them apart. Meat mallet, steel ice cream scooper, etc.)
- Blend chicken flavor packets, oil, apple cider vinegar, and sugar in blender until smooth.
- Mix all ingredients and dressing together until well mixed with dressing and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving or you can make the night before as well.
Give it a try!
posted in: Asian, coleslaw